Your children spend so much of their lives sleeping. They deserve to sleep in the softest and most natural of fabrics.
If you are tired of your children sweating at night and feeling uncomfortable in nasty man-made fibres then we are so glad we found each other!
Linen is the perfect choice for your children's bedding:
- It is breathable, meaning that your children's skin can breathe, they sweat less and get a better quality of sleep.
- It is incredibly soft on their delicate skin and the more you wash it the softer it gets.
- It is naturally hypoallergenic, making it great for children who may be prone to allergies.
- It is stronger and more durable than cotton, meaning it will still be as beautiful years down the line.
- It's hollow fibre means that it is perfect in any climate - warm in Winter, Cool in Summer - Genius!
We could go on and on about the benefits of linen (had you noticed that we LOVE linen?) but if you needed any more convincing that you need this wonderful fibre in your child's life, let's just say that linen has been shown to repel dirt and you don't need to iron it!!
The reason our linen is different to other linens on the high street is that our European linen is just that - Made in Europe!
The Europeans are the masters of linen and if you want the best this is where it has to come from. European linen, made in Europe - Now that is a great idea!
Our Pure Stonewashed European linen collection for children includes pillowcases, duvet covers, sheets and ruffled blankets. Enjoy browsing!